We are pleased to announce the XIIth INSULIN RECEPTORS AND INSULIN ACTION SYMPOSIUM: New Opportunities for the Prevention and Treatment of Diabetes in the XXI Century, which will be held at the Auditorium of “La Pedrera”, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
The conference will begin at 8 a.m. on Thursday
November 7th and end at 2 p.m. on Saturday November 9th, 2013.
The symposium will offer keynote lectures, 13 sessions with plenary lectures and oral
presentations and poster sessions. The social program will provide ample opportunity
for informal interactions.
You will find more information on our webpage: www.ir2013.com.
- Adipose tissue and insulin resistance
- Insulin action in peripheral tissues
- Mitochondrial function and insulin action
- Islet cells and Insulin action
- Epigenetic control of metabolism
- Diabetes and cancer
- Gut microbiome and its impact on metabolism
- High throughput mouse phenotyping: Discovery of new diabetogenic genes
- Future strategies for treating obesity and type 2 diabetes